Monday, July 20, 2026

BIRTHDAY BOY IN THE HOUSE!!!

 On this day some 45 yrs ago πŸ‘€.. Matthew Lee entered our world with a headful of blondish hair and wide open blue eyes ..ready to see what he could get into!!!!  Curious then and still curious to this day!


After living with and loving a sweet red headed wife and two loving and crazy daughters....he has brought another curious soul into his life.....Ms. Heidi Ann....his friend and work companion and soon to be hunting partner!!  She is adorable and loves the world just like her dad!
She loves the oilfield and she loves potato farming so we have no doubt she'll really love the hunting world!!
Husband!
FATHER!
SON!
BROTHER!
UNCLE!
(when I look at this photo, I realize how our last name will be carried on in this world - that's a lot of mccormicks right there to spread around!!)

“Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.” — Unknown

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!
we love you everso!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin